Wednesday, May 21, 2008
What's on heavy rotation for me ... music wise
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
The best of TV, Movies, Music and Pop Culture. Since I have gotten my phone call yet from "Best Week Ever" or Entertainment Weekly saying come join the crew than this blog is where my hilarious commentary and thoughts will go. Live it. Love it. Read it.

I'm a NYC gal with an odd and peculiar gift: I'm a walking Pop Culture version of Rainman. Among looking for apartment, a man, a way out of NYC and a way in California, I'm also is trying figure out how I can get one of those gigs on VH1 where nobodies/"comedians" make commentary on Beyonce's latest video or what it was like to grow up in the 90s or get paid to read endless blogs, attend movie premieres, get books for free and travel the world. Oh and no my life is not like "Sex in the City."