Friday, May 05, 2006
If I Could Make an Album...
Sometimes I wish I could record an album. Now I don't need to be a Whitney, Christina or even a Mariah. Just better than Ashlee, Britney and Ashanti. I would definitely be a mix of Kelly Clarkson and Beyonce. Some tracks would have some hot guitar riffs, drum solos. Crazy rock out sessions. Full out air guitar. I'm thinking
- Linda Perry
- Chris Martin,
- Rick Rubin,
- Bono,
- Lenny Kravitz as possible producers.
Hot right? And that would just be for the rock tracks. Now for the Hip Hop/ R&B tracks, there'd have to be some crazy beats. I'm talking original, the shit you've never heard before. Even bringing in some of that international stuff. Mix a little reggaee, bhangra, maybe even some Spanish flava. That would be hot right? Now onto the producers.
- Hands down I have to get Timberland.
Simply because his beats are crazy and original. Everytime I hear a new song he produced its hot and doesn't sound the same.
Case in point ~ check out out Nelly Furtado's latest video of her new track "Promiscuous Girl" produced by Timbs. It is hot.
Is that not crazy? I heard this track way back too, around Februrary and I was jammin to it then. But now since its released to the radio I know its gonna be the summer song.
But back to my "MADE" moment. Producers:
- Timberland
- The Neptunes
- Babyface
- Justin Timberlake~ Yes I said it. Don't hate. You all were feelin "Cry Me River." He's got talent.
- Jill Scott or Beyonce (Any suggestions?)
- Jay Z
- Mike Shinoda & DJ Hahn
- Missy Ellliot
That would be a sweet album. Ooh some possible titles (Wow, I've really reached an all time low).
- Full Circle, BiPolar (its not as weird as it sounds and no I'm not BiPolar but it would represent the two sides of me the Rock & Hip Hop), Free, Reflection, BreakOut, Dear Diary, Invitation Only, Autobiography, Risk it All.
Okay I'm gonna stop now because this is reaching the brink of utter Loser-ville.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

