Monday, April 17, 2006

Wanna Last for More Than Three Episodes? Here's Some Tips:


What About Brian: Pilot

I want to cut What About Brian some slack because it was the premeire episode. And its rare that premieres are great the first time around. I see the similarities between Grey's Anatomy but perhaps the writers of What About Brian should look more closely at why Grey's is so good. Small number of main characters. Depth and real personalities to their characters. One or two storylines per episode.

Here's some tips that might help What About Brian last more than three episodes:

Take a hint from some of the sucessful shows that have the same themes and maybe you'll last.

Note to J.J - I know you have it in you to make and write a good show- IE: LOST. Don't get swindled or pressured by the "man" or the corporate suits. Do you. Yes I know you're directing MI3 right now and thats taking up a lot of your time. But try and remember what is it that made the LOST pilot so captivating, original, suspensful, funny and amazing. Now apply that to What About Brian.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]